My husband's secretary is not going to report directly to him anymore but will still do work for him so he wanted a card to thank her for all of her great work. I decided that I would try my hand at an easel card. I used the My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found 2 blush" collection for the front of the card and also the paper strip on the bottom inside of the card. I punched the inside paper strip with the Martha Stewart deco fan border punch. I used a MFT rolled rose die to cut some pink felt and placed it on the front of the card. I used the MFT rolled flower die to cut more pink felt and placed it on the inside paper strip. I decided to punch a small butterfly for the front of the card using a Martha Stewart punch. This was a fun and easy card to make. I am entering this card into a challenge that I found on this blog.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Easel card challenge
My husband's secretary is not going to report directly to him anymore but will still do work for him so he wanted a card to thank her for all of her great work. I decided that I would try my hand at an easel card. I used the My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found 2 blush" collection for the front of the card and also the paper strip on the bottom inside of the card. I punched the inside paper strip with the Martha Stewart deco fan border punch. I used a MFT rolled rose die to cut some pink felt and placed it on the front of the card. I used the MFT rolled flower die to cut more pink felt and placed it on the inside paper strip. I decided to punch a small butterfly for the front of the card using a Martha Stewart punch. This was a fun and easy card to make. I am entering this card into a challenge that I found on this blog.
Labels:
MTF dies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable easel card! I am sure your husband's secretary will love it! THanks for playing the Stamp and Create challenge!
ReplyDelete