I decided to give the Simon Says Stamp challenge a try and you were to use 3 different papers. I chose to use a piece of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue paper collection in a pretty pink pattern and then on top of that I placed a piece of vellum paper from the Websters Pages vellum and diecut kit. I used a wonderful digital image that I received from here. I used a piece of paper from My Minds Eye "Follow your Heart" Be Happy paper collection which is one of the newest CHA releases. I used my Fiskars scalloped sentiment punch and added some pieces of that under the image. I colored the image in with my Copic markers. I received one of the newest Fiskar/Jenni Bowlin punch which was called "Grandma's Doily" in size M in a RAK from the Fiskateer message board so I decided to create a small embellishment for this card. I used a brad from the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue collection in the center of the doil. Thanks for looking.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Another Challenge
I decided to give the Simon Says Stamp challenge a try and you were to use 3 different papers. I chose to use a piece of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue paper collection in a pretty pink pattern and then on top of that I placed a piece of vellum paper from the Websters Pages vellum and diecut kit. I used a wonderful digital image that I received from here. I used a piece of paper from My Minds Eye "Follow your Heart" Be Happy paper collection which is one of the newest CHA releases. I used my Fiskars scalloped sentiment punch and added some pieces of that under the image. I colored the image in with my Copic markers. I received one of the newest Fiskar/Jenni Bowlin punch which was called "Grandma's Doily" in size M in a RAK from the Fiskateer message board so I decided to create a small embellishment for this card. I used a brad from the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue collection in the center of the doil. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful coloring Marla!
ReplyDelete☺ Sandi
Beautiful card and just adore the layout you've used and the paper works perfectly. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeleteShelby