SP & Company did their new stamp release yesterday and they have some amazing new stamp sets. I cant wait to get my monthly kit and the goodies I ordered. I made a card for the challenge which was to use red and I also had fun with the stamp kissing technique that was for the SP challenge for last week. I used Echo Park "Yours truly" paper collection. The sentiments I used were from the Ultimate Sentiments II and the Swirly Doo Valentine SP & Company stamp sets. The inks I used were Spun Sugar and Festive Berries distress ink. The ice cream cone came from the scream4icecream set from Stamps of Life. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
SP Monthly release challenge
SP & Company did their new stamp release yesterday and they have some amazing new stamp sets. I cant wait to get my monthly kit and the goodies I ordered. I made a card for the challenge which was to use red and I also had fun with the stamp kissing technique that was for the SP challenge for last week. I used Echo Park "Yours truly" paper collection. The sentiments I used were from the Ultimate Sentiments II and the Swirly Doo Valentine SP & Company stamp sets. The inks I used were Spun Sugar and Festive Berries distress ink. The ice cream cone came from the scream4icecream set from Stamps of Life. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment