I have never tried any stamps from this company before but I follow a blog of one of their designers and they have some cute stamps. I joined in the block party and received their adorable digital stamp to play with. Here is the card that I created using the Big Scalloped Rectangles LG Spellbinder dies to cut out my digital images that I printed on cardstock. I then inked the edges with Shabby Shutter distress ink. The patterned papers are from My Minds Eye Stella and Rose collections called Hazel and Gertie. I stamped the sentiment from Happiness Is from SP & Company on some green cardstock with Vintage Photo and Chipped Sapphire distres ink. I used some paper flowers from Colorbok "Flea Market" punch out flower pad with a Colorbok fabric brad top for the flower center. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Market Street Stamp Block Party challenge
I have never tried any stamps from this company before but I follow a blog of one of their designers and they have some cute stamps. I joined in the block party and received their adorable digital stamp to play with. Here is the card that I created using the Big Scalloped Rectangles LG Spellbinder dies to cut out my digital images that I printed on cardstock. I then inked the edges with Shabby Shutter distress ink. The patterned papers are from My Minds Eye Stella and Rose collections called Hazel and Gertie. I stamped the sentiment from Happiness Is from SP & Company on some green cardstock with Vintage Photo and Chipped Sapphire distres ink. I used some paper flowers from Colorbok "Flea Market" punch out flower pad with a Colorbok fabric brad top for the flower center. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
My Minds Eye,
SP and Co,
spellbinders,
tim holtz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute is this! First off love the coloring, and I like the bright colors you used for the birds (it goes so well with the patterned paper)! The sentiment you used goes perfectly with the two birds! So cute! Wonderful card!
ReplyDelete-Sam
Awww! These little birdies are so cute! They look like LOVE birds to me.... haha! Thanks so much for joining our party this month!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card and perfect with that sentiment.
ReplyDeleteI just love how these birdies look like they are talking to each other! Too too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to the MSS Block Party!
Lovely card, TFS and good luck!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Liz