Thursday, February 2, 2012

Digital Progressive Challenge


I love the new digitial images for the progressive challenge going on here. The image I used is from Whimsy and Stars Studio. I love this cute scene. I colored it in with my Copic and Bic Mark-It Markers. The patterned paper that I used is from Crate Paper "Random" patterned paper pack. I used some of the green patterned paper for the hill. I used my Fiskars L Cloud squeeze punch to punch some clouds and pop dot them up for some added dimension. I also made a banner out of some of the Echo Park "Candy Shoppe" patterned paper and stamped a sentiment in Chipped Saphire distress ink using the Swirly Doo Valentine stamp set from SP & Company's January monthly kit. I thought this was the perfect sentiment for this little scene. I used some stickles on the heart on the front of the house. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love your use of circles and the dimension with the sentiment! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete