Thursday, February 2, 2012

Challenge Card


I received a great digital webiste and they do a super fun challenge plus they give you a really cute digital image to use for the challenge. This card also qualifies for the challenge here which is to make a called with an animal and the challenge is called "Animal Antics". I used Crate Paper "Random" patterned paper and DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies for this Valentine card. The sketch was one I found from a blog feed and comes from www.kgiron.blogspot.com. I colored the digi image with my Copic markers: E57, RV02,
RV14, #50 and also some Bic Mark It markers. I also used Worn Lipstick Distress stickles on the heart. I used Colorbox Razzberry ink for the sentiment along with my Swirly Doo Valentines from my SP&Company January monthly kit. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the butterflies!!! Thanks for joining us on DigiDarla's Challenge blog!!

    Dawn-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Love the way you colored the bear and the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, adorable!!! I love those butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's and be sure to check there today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable I love the butterflies, they are so cute, the coloring is awesome... Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla's!!!
    LisaO-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Love the butterflies! Great job! Thanks for joing us at DigiDarlas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at DD.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete