Saturday, February 11, 2012

Challenge Card


I found a fun challenge here which was a recipe challenge that needed to include: Torn Edges; Distress Inks; a Button and Some Wings. Here is the card I created using Echo Park "Yours truly" paper collection. I used my Tim Holtz edge distress on all the edges and inked them with Lipstick and Festive Berries distress inks. I colored the digital image that I received from here which was created by "Sew Many Cards". I colored the image in with my Copic markers. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Some heart buttons from my stash. The ribbon slide is from Doodlebug. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Work! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and the layout is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete