I found a very fun challenge blog called "Use It Tuesday". They are having a birthday celebration going on and you can find them here. I also love completing challenges for Simon Says Stamps which is located here and their challenge for the week is "Anything Goes". So I decided to quit hoarding the paper stack from My Mind's Eye that is their Kraft Funday collection. I used the "Happy Days" and "Everyday Fun" patterned papers for the background of this card. I found this wonderful digital image from here. It was created by Fred She Said. I colored this adorable little boy with my Copic markers. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I inked the edge of the digital image with my Festive Berries distress ink. I also decided to add a Basic Grey stitched brad that I had been hoarding. I did the sentiment on my computer using Word Art in my Word program. Thanks for looking.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Challenge Card
I found a very fun challenge blog called "Use It Tuesday". They are having a birthday celebration going on and you can find them here. I also love completing challenges for Simon Says Stamps which is located here and their challenge for the week is "Anything Goes". So I decided to quit hoarding the paper stack from My Mind's Eye that is their Kraft Funday collection. I used the "Happy Days" and "Everyday Fun" patterned papers for the background of this card. I found this wonderful digital image from here. It was created by Fred She Said. I colored this adorable little boy with my Copic markers. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I inked the edge of the digital image with my Festive Berries distress ink. I also decided to add a Basic Grey stitched brad that I had been hoarding. I did the sentiment on my computer using Word Art in my Word program. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMW.....just soooo cute!!
ReplyDeletethanks bunches for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!
I love that cute sentiment!! We're glad you found us over at Use It Tuesday and hope you enjoyed the blogiversary projects!! Good luck with the prize draws!
ReplyDeleteCute card for a boy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini
Such a darling card and the image is so nicely colored. Thank you for playing at CDAC for our progressive challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT