I got my new digital images from here. The image I chose to use on this card is from Lauretta's Digital Stamps. The cardstock card is from Papertrey Ink. I used the Echo Park Candy Shoppe striped paper in the brown and pink. The plaid paper is from my stash and I don't know the manufacturer. I used my Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch on the light blue patterned paper. I colored the images in with Copics: RV02, E50 & V15 and also Bic Mark-It markers. I used some Martha Stewart pink gernamum ink to ink around the image. I placed some Heidi Grace accent hearts on the image. I used ribbon from my stash and the pink ribbon flower is from a trim that I purchased from Hobby Lobby last year. I used Silver Ice stickles to color in the whipped topping on the image. The sentiment is from the Swirly Doo Valentines stamp set from SP&Company which was their January kit.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Progressive Challenge Card
I got my new digital images from here. The image I chose to use on this card is from Lauretta's Digital Stamps. The cardstock card is from Papertrey Ink. I used the Echo Park Candy Shoppe striped paper in the brown and pink. The plaid paper is from my stash and I don't know the manufacturer. I used my Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch on the light blue patterned paper. I colored the images in with Copics: RV02, E50 & V15 and also Bic Mark-It markers. I used some Martha Stewart pink gernamum ink to ink around the image. I placed some Heidi Grace accent hearts on the image. I used ribbon from my stash and the pink ribbon flower is from a trim that I purchased from Hobby Lobby last year. I used Silver Ice stickles to color in the whipped topping on the image. The sentiment is from the Swirly Doo Valentines stamp set from SP&Company which was their January kit.
Labels:
Echo Park,
Fiskars,
Papertrey Ink,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marla, I am happy that you joined my blog. The blog candy for the 100 followers is over, but I am working on the next one for Feb. I will put your name in for the next contest. I love your site. The card is so cute. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteKathy
lovely.. i love the sparkles and that doodle drop ;) make it pop ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Love all the layers you used for the backdrop!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT